The Elsie Whitlow Stokes Community Freedom Public Charter School prepares 350 culturally diverse elementary school students in the District of Columbia to be leaders, scholars and responsible citizens who are committed to social justice.
Stokes teaches children to think, speak, read, write and learn in two languages: English and French or English and Spanish. With a dual focus on academic excellence and community service, the Stokes School accomplishes its mission by creating an environment of achievement, respect and non-violence.
- Conceptual Mathematics: a letter from Dr. Varley Gutierrez
- New Drop-off and Pick-up Procedures
- Important Registration Information for SY 2015-2016
- Congratulations to our DC STARS 2015 Tribute Award Winners!
- Do More 24
- Stokes Steel Drum Spring Concert